Looking for ways to stay on top of your leads, keep track of the communication going on within your dealership, and make your tasks easier? At AutoJini, we know the struggle! That’s why we’ve decided to create a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system tailored for car dealers.
What is a CRM system?
Customer relationship management is how a company manages its interactions and relationships with current and potential customers. A CRM system is a way to create a database of these interactions and find information in a quicker and easier way.
Why Did AutoJini Create a CRM?
A CRM makes it easier for your dealership to create better relationships with your customers, increase your sales and conversion rates, save time, and predict the needs of your clients.
AutoJini’s CRM gives you all the tools you need to maintain good customer relationships. We offer all the important features of a CRM system in a format that is easy to use and effective. Our goal is to help your business run more smoothly.
What are the features and capabilities of a CRM?
When you log into AutoJini’s CRM, you will be taken to the dashboard where you can see your leads, appointments, sales, and open tasks.
Stay up to date on your leads. See each customer, when and where information was received from, the sales representative, vehicle of interest, and more.
Check on the status of the lead and when the customer was last contacted.
You can enter customized information on your clients. It is easy to contact them or schedule appointments directly from the CRM.
You can keep an inventory of your previous, current, and potential customers, as well as your employees. It is easy to segment contacts by creating groups.
Improve your strategies by seeing what’s been working for your dealership and what hasn’t.
- And much more!
Deals – Take your clients through the purchasing process.
Credit applications – Simplify the financing process through AutoJini’s CRM.
Marketing – Keep track of your marketing plan!
- It saves you time. – Information is easy to enter, move around, and search. Sharing data with your employees is fast and convenient, and you won’t lose track of your leads.
- It keeps you organized. – Compared to an excel file or handwritten notes, a CRM is a much more organized way to store customer data. It’s a better way to stay on top of your information, and your data will be securely stored.
- It’s easier to predict the needs of your clients. – You can easily see consumer trends and purchase behaviors, which can help you predict what your clients need. It is easy to see information on your leads and what techniques are working on your customers.
- Information is right at your fingertips. – All your important information is viewable right on your dashboard, and everything else is only a click away. Whenever you need to find something, no matter how long ago it was, you can find it with a quick and easy search.
How should you train your team to use the CRM?
Some employees may be reluctant to use a new system because they have their own way of storing and keeping track of customer data. Whether or not you have a current CRM system, it will take time to train your team how to get the most out of AutoJini’s CRM. AutoJini is happy to help your team learn how to use the CRM, and we can answer any questions you may have.
What are the costs and benefits of switching to AutoJini’s CRM?
- Benefits for every department.
It creates greater collaboration among different departments of your dealership and gives you a bigger picture view of your business’s performance. Managers can see information on your leads and can see which sales representatives are the most effective. You can stay up to date on your company’s performance by looking at regular reports.
- Lower your administrative costs.
A CRM system allows you to save time that may have been spent scheduling appointments, filing information, or creating reports. Instead of allocating time and money on simple tasks, AutoJini’s CRM makes it quick and easy.
- Predict the wants and needs of your customers.
It can help you figure out industry and consumer trends faster, helping you to stay on top of what works for your clients.
- Improve your customer service and sales.
AutoJini’s CRM helps you monitor customer satisfaction so that you can continuously improve your customer service. It is easy to store personalized data on individual clients, allowing you to form stronger relationships with your customers. This can help you increase your sales and maintain higher conversion rates.
Interested in learning more or want to try it out? Get started for free, and see why dealers prefer AutoJini.