In this policy, the words "we", "our", and "us" refer to AutoJini.Com (www.AutoJini.com) and the phrases "personally identifiable information" or "personal information" mean any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register on our website, through communications with you. We may also collect personal information about you from other third parties, such as demographic firms, to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
We also gather information about how visitors navigate through our Web site by using "cookies" and/or other online tools such as "pixel tags." See "Cookies and Pixel Tags
" for further information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products and services. In order to best serve you, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your services request
- Provide the services you request
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Improve our solutions and customer service
Cookies & Pixel Tags
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so that the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our Web site
- Study how our customers navigate through our Web site and which products they request in site searches
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to tell us what parts of our Web site you have visited or to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may do on our site. Pixel tags also enable us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
Your Infomration, Your Choice
To update us with your information sharing preferences, you may call (515) 232-2024, e-mail email@example.com
. Please note your preference as stated below:
- "I prefer not to receive e-mail advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events." (You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all our e-mail advertisements to be removed from future e-mail updates.)
- "I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic mailings regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events."
- "I prefer that you not share information about me with other carefully screened companies." (As mentioned, your e-mail address is not shared with these companies.)
Because we plan our mailings in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive our communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
When you make a purchase or create an account on our Web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well. If for some reason you are unable to connect to our secure server, please contact us.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our Web site to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
This policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided you about our information practices. We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. If our information practices change in the future, we will notify you by posting the policy changes on our website.
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us