Benefits of a Responsive Website
A responsive website is one that automatically adjusts itself for any type of device whether it's a desktop, tablet, or smartphone. This allows users to access the most suitable version of your dealership's website based on the device they are using.
What to expect from responsive layouts:
- Increased online traffic through mobile devices
- Increased overall mobile page views
- Increased mobile time spent per page and visit
Why do you need a responsive website? Over 70% of all searches online are made on mobile devices. If that’s not enough, here are a few benefits of a responsive website:
- Only one site for search engines to index
- Improves bounce rate
- Easy to navigate and manage on any device
- Improve your SEO results
So why is mobile the focal point? That's because over 58% of American adults own a smartphone, and over 42% own a tablet. On top of that, over 90% of internet users move between their devices frequently. If you want to get their attention, you need to have a responsive site.
Check here to see if your site is Mobile Friendly
Increase your search visibility through responsive design
Google now recommends that all websites be responsive. This means your site will rank lower on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) if it's not in a responsive layout. AutoJini’s expert team of developers and online marketing specialists will build you a responsive website and improve your dealership's Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Here’s how we will do it:
- Faster load time: A properly implemented responsive website should load faster.
- Less search engine (site crawl) errors: Responsive websites eliminate the need to have two websites – one for a PC and one for a mobile device. It also reduces broken page errors and typos. Therefore, you need to fix an error or typo only once.
- No loss of ranking: As responsive websites use the same site layout and content for all the platforms, Google indexes and ranks the URL of your dealership website the same way. Because of this, your SEO investments will improve your Return on Investment (ROI) greatly.
- Improved time spent: As users experience the same branding, there is no need to download and install an app. Users tend to spend more time on your dealership website when you have a site that is easy to navigate both on PCs and mobile devices.
- Management of content: You only need to enter the content and SEO tags (updates included) once in your dealership website's content management system. There's no need for additional content or page layouts for the mobile or tablet devices since everything transfers automatically.