Here is a list of vendors and tools I would have for a the best of the bread dealership online marketing website for an OEM dealership.
- AutoJini.com Powered website with platinum package plus these additional features and services
- Chrome VIN decoding
- eVox to provide the images for new inventory lineup
- Dealer Specialties to provide the data feed and images for used cars
- Google Analytics to provide me the web statistics
- Live Chat
- Organic Search Engine Optimization Service
- Pay-Per-Click Program
- Campaigner8.com for my email marketing
- Cost: $695/mo(Excluding Dealer Specialties and PPC spend)
- Adam, ReyRey or DealerSocket CRM
- Cars.com & AutoTrader Account to get my listing in front of over 60 million users.
- X-Time for online service appointment hookup.
- RouteOne to manage my finance applications
- Minimum 1 listing a month on E-bay
- Ongoing training from Sean Bradley or Cyclone Automotive
Total cost: $2500 to $4500 a month. Largest cost being Cars.com, AutoTrader and the CRM