Benefits of a Responsive Website
A responsive website is one that automatically adjusts Itself for any type of device whether it be a desktop, tablet, Or smartphone. This allows users to access the most Suitable version of your dealership’s website, Based on the device they are using.
What to expect from responsive layouts:
- Increased online traffic through mobile devices
- Increased overall mobile page views
- Increased mobile time spent per page and visit
Why do you need a responsive website? Well, over 70% of all searches online are made on mobile devices. If that’s not enough here are a few benefits of a Responsive website:
- Only one site for search engines to index
- Improves bounce rate
- Easy to navigate and manage on any device
- Improve your SEO results
So why is mobile the focal point? That because over 58% of American adults own a smartphone and over 42% own a Tablet. On top of all that, over 90% of internet users move Between their devices frequently. That means that if you Want to get their attention, you have to have a responsive site.
Check here to see if your site is Mobile Friendly
Increase your search visibility through responsive design
Google now recommends that all websites be responsive. This means that your site will rank lower on results pages if It isn’t in a responsive layout. AutoJini’s expert team of developers And online marketing specialists will build you a responsive Website while also improving your search engine optimization.
Here’s how we will do it:
- Faster Load Time: A properly implemented responsive website should load faster.
- Less Search Engine (Site Crawl) Errors: Responsive websites eliminate the need to have two websites – one for a PC and one for a mobile device – it reduces broken page errors and typos. Therefore, you need to fix an error or typo only once.
- No Loss of Ranking: As responsive websites use the same site layout and content for all the platforms, Google indexes and ranks the URL of your dealership website the same way. This is a great benefit as your investment in the SEO improves the ROI.
- Improved Time Spent: As users experience the same branding, there is no need to download and install any app, easy to navigate site – both on PC and mobile devices – users tend to spend more time on your dealership’s website.
- Management of Content: You just need to enter the content and SEO tags – updates included – only once on your dealership’s content management system. There is no need for any additional content or page layouts for the mobile or tablet devices.