Auto Dealers & Dealerships SEO
When it comes to dealer SEO, these concerns are common among auto dealers:
- Can people find my dealership during a search?
- Is my website using the right key-words or phrases?
- How can I dominate my market place?
- What can I do to be found on the Internet?
- Can my dealership be on the first page of Google?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the rank of your car dealership website in the search engine results pages when certain targeted keywords are searched. Higher ranking provides two major benefits: increased traffic and improved quality of traffic.
Search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for auto dealership websites begin with:
- Search engine compatible site design
- Correct meta tags
- Keyword-based site content
- Search engine friendly URL structure
- Optimal internal linking
AutoJini implements the industry's best dealer SEO strategies to take your auto dealership website to the next level.
We assist auto dealers in implementing a result-oriented SEO campaign to improve the dealership's ranking in search engines' result pages. This process starts with:
- Identifying keywords relevant to your dealership
- Finalizing your geographic market
- Reviewing brands or makes your carried by thedealership
- Documenting services your dealership offers
Your dealership can see the improvement in ranking in as early as 90 days. What are you waiting for?
Put the expertise of AutoJini on your side - Get Found on the Internet - Dominate your market place
Do You Know?
- You do not pay on a per lead basis for the leads generated from your website.
- Quality of leads from your own website is far superior than from 3rd party leads.
- The overwhelming majority of car buyers start their car search on the Internet. So, be visible on the Internet.
- Your website builds your brand. Make sure you get found on searches, especially local searches!
- Getting listed in local directories helps with search engine rankings and local search results.
Automotive SEO Related Articles